Monday, October 24, 2016

#FreeTheJoy with Limited Edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Flavors



HO! HO! HO! CADBURY DAIRY MILK is coming to town!
64 more days before Christmas and we all know that season of gift-giving is near. That's why I'm narrowing down the three important people that I'm planning to give my early Christmas treats that they'll definitely love.



This flavor really suits to the personality of my friend Abbah, she really loves chocolates. She will really loved this because of the milk chocolate inside. Perfect to share it while we are doing our group study.




This Cadbury Dairy Milk "French Vanilla" flavor is for my sister/bestfriend/partner-in-crime Ivy!  She is really bubbly and my cutest sister. She will definitely like that full of surprises with this flavor because it filled with french vanilla cream inside. Uhmm! That's really sounds delicious.


And lastly, the Black Forest flavor for my special love one, my BF Cj! He is super sweet and thoughtful to me, I think this flavor really suits to it's generous and loving personality. It's perfect to share it while travelling and watching our favorite Korean shows.

I'm really glad that these limited edition Cadbury Dairy Milk flavors are back because all these flavors are really my favorites. They're not that bitter-soured chocolate which I don't like. And Cadbury Dairy Milk is really sweet and it's not just plain chocolate, it has different fillings inside.


Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla, and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse are available in 180g packs for a suggested retail price of P180.00. Hurry and get all flavors – available until supplies last! #FreeTheJoy this Christmas with Cadbury Dairy Milk! 



  Love,

Ayen.


No comments:

Post a Comment