Sunday, August 14, 2016

MeNow Kissproof Lipstick


Hi Guys! Here's my first product review of the MeNow Kissproof Lipstick! :)

I just bought them on online seller at instagram months ago and I can say that I'm really impressed with this lipstick when I first tried it.. 










This is my favorite lipstick right now. I can actually use them any time and any occasions because it has variety of colors from nude to coral to pink to red and also orange.

As student, I often used them in school.



Let's start the review!

1. PACKAGING



The packaging of this lippies is surprisingly good, considering that I got them at a very afforadable price. 



As you see, It is a pencil type lipstick. They're not retractable but you can sharpen it. So you need to buy that single sharpener for this lipstick. 

Note: You cannot use ordinary pencil's sharpener, 'cause it's not gonna fit.


2. TEXTURE


When I first tried this, I noticed that it leaves a creamy, powdery texture in my lips. It dries fast and a totally soft matte. They are proven Kissproof!


My favorite shade is the #6. It's a nude shade with a little bit of orange. Perfect for a student like me!


sample of shade #6

3. LONGETIVITY


I often used this lippies when I go to school. Usually, I'm at school for about 5-8 hours everyday, the color lasts 'til my schooling ends. But of course, when you eat or drink it removes easily.


THOUGHTS

It last long up to 8 hours, It depends when you eat or drink it fades away and you have to reapply (well it happens to any lipstick I think). It's super affordable, So, It's a double Thumbs Up! But this  might not work to some people who have Dry and Chapped lips.

WHERE TO BUY

ALWAYSTHRIFTY



PRICE:
Php 80.00 only!


Love,
Ayen.

No comments:

Post a Comment