Tuesday, August 23, 2016

KJM Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Tint






Hi ayenypycs! I'm doing a review now of the KJM Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Tint. To those who loves natural, artisan and organic lipstick, this one is surely good for you.

The lip tint has 12 shades and luckily that I got two of it . I got them from a very kind reseller on instagram. So for now, I just do a review with these two colors: Summer Kiss and the Vibe.

These Cheek & Lip tint is manufactured by KJMCOSMETICS LTD. INC. at Davao City. You can see that at the bottle along with it's ingredients.

VIBE

This is the actual look of the shade Vibe. It's more on red-violet color.



SUMMER KISS

This is the actual look of the shade Summer Kiss. It's more on orange color.



THOUGHTS

What I love the most in lip tint is the pigment is really fine, it can't be removed easily even after shower. When I look for a lipstick, I always wanted the one that can last all day long, that's why this is YAY for me!
Another good factor of this KJM product is that it brings out natural blush. It had also the morena-friendly shades. Even if you have chapped lips, this still be perfect for you. The gradient effect can somehow make your lips appear slim but still poppin' good!

WHERE TO BUY?

I got mine from a reseller on Instagram. Go check their shop @kjm_pasay
They do shipping and meetups!


HOW MUCH?


Php 150.00 only!

So that's it girls. If you want an all natural and 100% organic cheek & lip tint, this one is the perfect for you. Go Buy yours now! And let's all be pretty.


Love,

Ayen.




No comments:

Post a Comment